Terms and ConditionsDownload
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
These terms and conditions are applied to all the purchases of the products of That’s Living, their branches and their trade names (Caracole, Eichholtz, Bernhardt, Eclipse, Ambiance).
1. Full payment by either cash, cheque or bank card must be made at the
time of the purchase and prior to the delivery of the Items.
2. The invoice paid by cheque is not considered paid until the payment is collected from the bank.
1. The items will be delivered within Twenty-One days from the date of the
payment of the full amount if they are available in our warehouses in Qatar.
2. If the items have to be imported from outside the State of Qatar or are not available in the company's warehouses within the State of Qatar, the delivery period will be up to 6 months for the products of That’s Living, their branches and their trade names (Caracole, Eichholtz, Bernhardt, Eclipse, Ambiance) or as agreed upon, and 8 months for the products of Theodore Alexander or as agreed upon.
3. The estimated delivery date will be set in advance. The delivery charges are applicable as per below table, including any additional charges incurred as a result of unavailable access (e.g., narrow doors or passages, staircases, etc.).
For all the deliveries inside Qatar
|Invoice Total Amount||Delivery location||Cost|
|Exceeding QAR. 3,000.00||Within / Outside Doha||Free|
|Under QAR. 3,000.00||Within Doha||QAR. 500.00|
|Under QAR. 3,000.00||Outside Doha (Al Rayyan, Al Wakra, Al Khor, etc.)||QAR. 700.00|
For all the deliveries inside Saudi Arabia
|Invoice Total Amount||Delivery location||Cost|
|Exceeding QAR. 100,000.00||Within Saudi Arabia||Free|
|Under QAR. 100,000.00||Within Saudi Arabia||QAR. 7,000.00|
- The estimated delivery time for Saudi Arabia is 3 weeks.
- Please note that we do not provide installation service for Saudi locations; we only deliver the product. Customers are required to handle the installation on their own.
4. The customer must provide the correct delivery address.
5. It is the customer responsibility to ensure that all furniture items will fit through any access points such as doorways, stairways, hallways, elevators and around corners into the desired location.
6. Products will only be delivered to a person aged over 18 years old.
7. That’s Living offers free the delivery and installation service for the first time, If the customer fails to accept the delivery on pre-arranged delivery date, he/she will be responsible for organizing the collection or redelivery of the products for a delivery charge amounting to QAR. 1,000.00.
8. That’s Living and their branches (Caracole, Eichholtz, Bernhardt, Eclipse, Ambiance) will not be liable for any delay in performing any of our obligations if such delay is caused by the factors beyond our reasonable control.
That’s Living offers Twenty-One days’ free storage from the initial date of purchase for the ordered items. The below storage fees will apply If the client fails to receive the products in the specified period as follow:
|DAILY FEE/ITEM||WEEKLY FEE/ITEM||MONTHLY FEE UP TO 120 DAYS/ITEM|
|QAR. 65.00||QAR. 455.00||QAR. 1,950.00|
If the customer fails to receive the products within 120 days from the initial date of purchase for the ordered items, That’s Living and their branches (Caracole, Eichholtz, Bernhardt, Eclipse, Ambiance) will be at their discretion to annulated the sale and to forfeit 100% of the purchase amount.
CANCELLATION OF ORDER, EXCHANGE & REFUND
1. The customers have the right to exchange or return the purchased items
within 7 days from the date of purchase, provided that the products are not
used, are inside the original packaging accompanied by the original purchase
invoice/receipt. Delivery charge will be applied per trip as follows: QAR. 1,000.00
within Doha and QAR. 1,500.00 outside Doha for accessories; QAR. 2,000.00 within
Doha and QAR. 3,000.00 outside Doha for furniture items.
2. If the customer cancels his/her order on custom, cut fabrics, sale or clearance items, he/she agree to pay the cancellation fee up to 100% of the entire purchase amount.
3. In the event of canceling the invoice that has not been delivered, knowing that it has been stored with us for more than 7 days, 20% of the invoice value will be deducted before refunding the customer.
4. In the event of canceling the invoice that was delivered on the condition that the products are not used, and that it is inside the original packaging accompanied by the original purchase invoice / receipt and no more than 7 days have passed, 30% of the invoice value will be deducted before refunding the customer.
5. Refund will be made by same method as the original payment. In case of cash purchase, the refund will be processed by cheque.
6. Refunds to credit or debit cards can take up to 30 days depending on the concerned bank’s policy.
INSPECTION OF PRODUCTS
The customer must inspect his/her products upon their delivery and he/she will be required to note any damages on the delivery note. The company is not responsible for any damages or shortage of goods after the customer inspected and received them.
LITIGATION AND DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
1. In cases of disputes and differences between the two parties,
amicable methods of resolving disputes and differences shall be
2. In the absence of mutually satisfactory solutions, the parties should settle the dispute at the Court of the State of Qatar.
LANGUAGE OF LITIGATION
Arabic is the only language of litigation and is the official language for dealing.