Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
These terms and conditions apply to all the That’s Living purchases, including the products of their branches and brand partners ( Caracole, Eichholtz, Bernhardt, Ambiance, and Eclipse).
1. Pay either by cash, cheque, or bank cards at the time of purchase or before the delivery of items.
2. Payment collected by cheque will be considered as paid only after cheque encashment.
1. The items will be shipped (if the units are available in Qatar) within 14 days from the date of receiving full payment of the ordered items.
2. If the items are not readily available in the State of Qatar, the delivery period may extend up to 6 months based on their availability from outside Qatar.
3. The estimated shipping date will be set in advance. The delivery charges will be applicable as follows:
|Invoice Total Amount||Delivery location||Cost|
|Exceeding QAR. 3,000||Within / Outside Doha||FREE|
|Under QAR. 3,000||Within Doha||QAR. 500|
|Under QAR. 3,000||Outside Doha (Al Rayyan, Al Wakra, Al Khor, etc.)||QAR. 700|
Additional charges may incur if hindrances are found at the delivery end (e.g., narrow doors or passages, staircases, etc.)
4. Customers are solely responsible for providing accurate shipping addresses with correct postal codes.
5. Customers must ensure that all furniture units pass smoothly through the access points such as doorways, stairways, hallways, elevators, etc.
6. Products will only be delivered to customers aged above 18.
7. Additional shipping charges will be applicable if the customer fails to accept the delivery on the mentioned delivery date and goes for re-delivery.
8. We don’t hold responsibility for any delays from us or our brands ( Caracole, Eichholtz, Bernhardt, Ambiance, and Eclipse) if they are caused by factors beyond our control.
14 days of free storage is offered from the date of purchase. Below is the fee structure if the customer fails to receive products in the specified time.
|DAILY FEE/ITEM||WEEKLY FEE/ITEM||MONTHLY FEE UP TO 120 DAYS/ITEM|
|QAR. 65||QAR. 455||QAR. 1,950|
If the customer fails to receive the products within 120 days from the initial date of purchase, That’s Living and their branches (Caracole, Eichholtz, Bernhardt, Eclipse, Ambiance) will be at their discretion to annulate the sale and forfeit 100% of the purchase amount.
Cancellation, Exchange, and Return:
1. Ordered items can be exchanged or returned within 7 days from the date of purchase, provided that the products are unused and in their original state with the invoice/receipt.
Note: Delivery charges will be applied per trip as follows: QAR. 1,000 within Doha and QAR. 1,500 outside Doha for accessories; QAR. 2,000 within Doha and QAR. 3,000 outside Doha for furniture items.
2. If customers cancel their order on custom or items from sale/clearance, they will be charged a cancellation fee of up to 100% of the entire purchase amount.
3. The mode of refund will be the same as the mode of payment. In the case of cash transactions, the refund will be initiated through the cheque.
4. Refunds to credit or debit cards can take up to 30 days depending on the concerned bank’s policy.
Customers are requested to inspect the furniture once it is delivered to them. They can make a note about any damage(s) on the delivery note. No responsibility will be taken by the company after the customer’s inspection.
LITIGATION AND DISPUTE SETTLEMENT
1. Amicable methods shall be preferred in case of disputes and differences between the parties.
2. If either of the parties wishes to go for litigation, the settlement will be done at the Court of the State of Qatar.
3. Arabic is the official language for litigation and dispute settlement.